Thursday, March 19, 2009



I walked past yesterday's mentioned glove again. And here's a picture, in case it is yours or you would like to go claim it for yourself.

Also found a stick of blue gum in front of the Quad-facing side of Pick Hall. I think it is Winterfresh.

I opened it, and it looks like this, and so I decided to throw it away. This is a little something called common sense. Just like not consuming something that you think may be spoiled. We call this Finding Rule #2: Use Common Sense. (Notice the capitals? Serious stuff here.) So many people are disgusted by eating food that they did not personally purchase. And this, I think, is downright silly. Your tastebuds and other senses can generally tell if something is spoiled or rotten. If you have any doubts, leave it alone. Tasteless germs? Eh, they usually die within an hour or two. What if this person has mono, and you find their juice three minutes after they left it? Life is risk. If you get sick, don't sue me, but in the meantime, I'll be enjoying what I can find.

No comments:

Post a Comment